Popular promotion for 2014 World Cup is the mass production of customized items. These are produce to some sort of quantity depending on the demand of the client company or the population of the viewers in each country.
World Cup Items
Certain items as ball pens, bracelet, bangles, usb flash drives, lanyards, battery with different flags, multi-colored shirts and many others. Most companies brand the tournament with raffle draws and prizes. The following are some examples of the World Cup promotions:
- New customers are entitled to a Free Matched Bet up to £30. Some of the terms and conditions are included
- Become a member of the Free Bet Club today and get £10 free every week
- Offering the Best Odds Guaranteed every day on every UK & Irish horse race
- The new Sky Bet application that is available for downloads on iPhone and iPad
- Sky Bet usage to log in and play their FREE Soccer Saturday Super 6 game
- Play the free Sky Sports Fantasy Football game this season for the chance of winning your share
Find more great promotions to bet on World Cup on www.worldcuppromotion.com
These are few of the various promotions in Euro countries participating in the World Cup. Some of these are set with date range. Others are offering the promotions until the supply of the tickets last or until the tournament has ended. This way, they can have more time to earn, brand and make capitals for investment in the future.
World Cup promotions strategies
Other products are also produced to promote the tournament. These are being produced by suppliers and companies from each country. Other countries participating in the mass production of items for the World Cup promotions are not just the qualified and participating countries but also to those who have not been qualified. In conclusion, the 3 billion viewers include most if not all countries of the world.